We are excited to work with you and get your body moving better. Here are a few details for payment and cancellation policy to help make things go as smoothly as possible.
Payment for Services
- We accept payment via cash, cheque, debit or credit.
- We treat ICBC related injuries. ICBC claimants will pay a user fee and we will bill ICBC directly for their portion of the treatment cost. You must bring in our ICBC claim number and personal information so that we can process your claim in time. Ideally, providing this information ahead of the appointment time is preferred to enable us to have everything ready to go when you arrive.
- We are currently offering direct billing through Pacific Blue Cross extended health.
- We also direct bill with Sun Life Insurance.
- Participating insurance through Provider Connect portal , such as Green Shield, RBC Insurance, Empire Life etc.
- We are excited to be able to offer more direct billing through numerous extended health care providers through eTelus direct billing. Please see our list below and Contact us for details and to see if we can direct bill for you!
- Receipts suitable for submission to extended health care benefit plans that we are not able to direct bill for you will be issued for you to easily submit yourself.
- Please have your payment or payment information ready prior to your session.
- We are able to offer physiotherapy services for WCB-related (Work Safe) injuries.
- The Medical Services Plan(MSP) of British Columbia(BC) does not cover physiotherapy services for individual covered through MSP unless you are a senior citizen or have low income. For more information on potential services covered through MSP, please contact the government of BC. If you are eligible, you may submit your receipt for physiotherapy treatment to receive partial coverage for your visits through MSP, as outlined by the MSP coverage details.
- If you have any further questions about any aspect of physiotherapy treatment, costs or billing any insurer, please feel free to Contact Us.
Cancellation and No Show Policy
We require a minimum of 24 hours notice for cancelling appointments. A full service fee will be charged for missed appointments without sufficient notice for cancellation.
However, we often have a waiting list. If we are able to re-book your full appointment time with another client, then we would be pleased to be able to waive the cancellation fee.