Payment and Cancellation Policy
We are excited to work with you and get your body moving better. Here are a few details for payment and cancellation policy to help make things go as smoothly as possible.
Payment for Services
- We accept payment via cash, cheque, debit or credit.
- We treat ICBC related injuries. ICBC claimants will pay a user fee and we will bill ICBC directly for their portion of the treatment cost. You must bring in our ICBC claim number and personal information so that we can process your claim in time. Ideally, providing this information ahead of the appointment time is preferred to enable us to have everything ready to go when you arrive.
- We are currently offering direct billing through Blue Cross extended health. Please ask before your appointment for details.
- We are not currently able to offer physiotherapy services for WCB-related (Work Safe) injuries.
- Receipts suitable for submission to extended health care benefit plans will be issued.
- Please have payment ready prior to your session.
- If you have any further questions, please feel free to Contact Us.
Cancellation and No Show Policy
We require a minimum of 24 hours notice for cancelling appointments. A full service fee will be charged for missed appointments without sufficient notice for cancellation.
However, we often have a waiting list. If we are able to re-book your full appointment time with another client, then we would be pleased to be able to waive the cancellation fee.