What to Bring With You
In order to be prepared for your initial physiotherapy assessment, please bring along:
- Any test results, including x-ray, CT Scan or MRI reports, or any specialist reports that you have.
- A workbook and pen to make notes about your treatment and exercises.
- Please wear or bring along shorts. However, if you forget them, we have some you can borrow.
- Women, please wear a regular bra or a bra that does not cover your spine.
- Please bring along footwear that may contribute to your symptoms and/or orthotics that you are currently using for support.
If you have any further questions about what to bring, please Contact Us.
We will also require you to fill out a new patient registration form before your first session. You may fill out the form in advance by clicking on New Patient Information Form or by requesting it ahead of time by through our Contact Us page. Alternately, please arrive 10 minutes early for your appointment to allow you time to fill out the form. If the physiotherapist is busy in the treatment room and the receptionist is not available, a copy of the form will be waiting for you in the waiting area. Please provide the physiotherapist your completed form at the beginning of your session.